My extreme lack of responsibilities here has become unnerving, to the point that I-over a 48 hour time period have faced insanity over the sheer fact that I have nothing to do!
Today:
-I finally had a shower curtain, or "Dusche hangar" (ew) installed by the repairman
-Made a sandwich
-Practiced
-Asked about my temporary residence permit-yes, I still don't have one.
-Took a walk (It's finally rainy here, and quite cold)
-Bought Strauss' Salome, and Mahler's Symphony of a Thousand
-Got some groceries
-Ate my groceries
-Read through the Leonard Bernstein Young People's Concert Lectures
Now for your pointless viewing pleasure
www.beedogs.com
If it makes you smile, then mission accomplished.
If you are bored of the bee costumes...
http://www.stuffonmymutt.com/
I also discovered another really enjoyable lebkuchen brand.
What am I talking about, you ask?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebkuchen
Happy Three Years, Jon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Salome is SO GOOD! If the opera is doing it you are insanely lucky. I miss you and soon we will be able to converse in German, as long as we stay in the present tense and only use about 6 verbs.
I love you!
Post a Comment