This has nothing to do with anything I'm doing, but you should probably spend a few minutes of your day checking this out.
http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/
I promise it will bring a smile to your face.
Finished my German intensive-the final went rather smoothly I think!
A minimalist account of my day:
-Bought some meat,milk, Almdudler light (terrible idea) and cheese
-Packed a lunch and went to Karlsplatz to eat it, and listen to an old man playing the accordian, then pondered why "Autumn Leaves" is so popular amongst street musicians....
-Went to the Kaisergruft church where the Hapsburg bodies are kept, hung out ALL ALONE in the church, which was really bizarre and incredible
-Wandered to find Cafe Imperial (Mahler's favorite), then chickened out about going in (super fancy)
-Went to the cafe near school and wrote some letters, journal entries, watched people
-Peeked into the Votive Church by my house before it closed (certainly going back, very incredible).
-Went home
-Finished Harry Potter IV
-Listened to all of the Beethoven I have
Good Day, right?
Tchuss!
It was
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment