Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bon Voyage!

Thank you for checking my blog! Do you like my joke? Stephens' Place? Stephansplatz is a main hang out in Vienna, I know, I'm hilarious.
I've set this up to keep my loved ones up-to-date with my upcoming endeavors. I'm enjoying my final days in Davis, CA with my awesome family; we woke up early this morning and played nine holes followed by a brunch at Bistro 33. It was really nice, although it was really frustrating after a three year hiatus from golf (I only threw like, one club); no fun to be bad at something, but I should probably get used to it! We got home and I watched 'Enchanted' with my Mom and Sister. Life is great :)
I'm full of anxiety and excitement in these last few days; I've been eager to read the travel guide but dreading the final zip of the suit case! The send-off dinners with the Powells and O'Neill/Knezovichs were really fantastic, I'm so fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life and I simply can't express the full extent of my gratitude for all of the nice gestures. My Auntie Erin and Uncle Jeff had a cake made that said "Julie-Gute Riese"- Bon Voyage. I never thought I would get emotional at the sight of cake, but there we go...
So, until next time!

2 comments:

Terry Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i hope you are happy and enjoying yourself. we are all fine here. Love, Aunt Julie